Sharing 25 fun and unique Personalized Gift Ideas for your holiday gift giving. Personalized gifts are great to give and receive. Make these DIY gifts with your Cricut machine for your friends and family!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
I love giving and receiving personalized gifts…don’t you? Why is it so fun to give personalized gifts to your family and friends? I think there are 5 main reasons a personalized and unique gift idea stands out from other types of gifts.
5 REASONS PERSONAL GIFTS MAKE GREAT PRESENTS
- Personalized gifts are unique. When you give someone a personalized gift, chances are the gift will be unique to them and will be one of a kind. No one else will have the exact same gift which gives it more meaning.
- Personalized gifts are meaningful. When you gift someone a personal gift item, it shows a deep connection and understanding of who the person is to you and your relationship. It goes beyond other gifts by being created with a special purpose or meaning.
- Personal gifts create a sense of connection. Gifts of this type show that you understand and know personal things that others may not know. It shows that you listen and pay attention to the things THEY love.
- Gifts can become a treasure item. Personal gifts tend to become treasured items that the recipient is proud to share with others, display in their home, and share with others.
- It’s the thought that counts. Personal gifts usually have a lot of thought put into them. This makes the receiver of the gift feel special because they recognized the thought behind the giving of the gift.
MY PERSONALIZED GIFT
A couple weeks ago, I shared with you the personalized Baking gift that I created with my Cricut Maker. You can find the tutorial for it here (or the button below) if you are interested in making these for some friends and family this year.
I wanted to created a simple gift ideas that I could share with some of my neighbors and friends that could also be used to display in their home this holiday. I also love that it makes baking Christmas cookies this time of year a little bit more special with your kids. My kids were obsessed with Santa when they were little and would have loved the ideas of being bakers at the North Pole!
LIST OF PERSONALIZED GIFT IDEAS
I am sharing a round up of some of my favorite Personalized Gift Ideas that you can make for your friends and family this Holiday gift giving season! There are so many fun and creative ideas that I would personally love to gift and receive!
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
- Modern Black and White Christmas Coasters by Crafted Sparrow
- Bird Coasters by Crafting in the Rain
- Christmas Coasters by The Soccer Mom Blog
- Personalized Tea Towel by Thirty Handmade Days
- Swiss Alps Tree Ornaments by Oh Happy Day
- Matching Christmas Pajamas by Moms Without Answers
- Santa Letter Wood Sign by Tried and True Blog
- Rainbow Glitter Tumblers by Happiness is Homemade
- Book Lovers Gift Basket by Pretty Providence
- Holiday Pillows by Today’s Creative Life
- Personalized Star Wars Pajamas by The Happy Scraps
- Christmas Gift Baking Set by Hey, Lets Make Stuff
- Favorite Things Pajamas by Life is a Party
- Matching Family Pajamas by Eclectic Momsense
- Personalized Reusable Bag By Brittany Goldwyn
- Pajama Set by Frog Prince Paperie
- Sewing Gift Basket by Heather Handmade
- Personalized Sleepover Bags by Rad + the Rest
- Monogrammed Journals by See Kate Sew
- Best Friends Soda T-Shirts by Jolly & Happy
- Personalized Gift Basket by Tastefully Frugal
- Personalized Santa Bags by Something Turquoise
- Monogrammed Make Up Bags by Small Stuff Counts
- Personalized Chemistry Gift Set for Kids by Housewife Eclectic
- Personalized Christmas Stockings by Ginger Snap Crafts
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.