Sharing some yummy Homemade Fruit Popsicles today! These are so much fun to make and of course, lots of fun to eat!
This month as part of our Creative Foodies group, we decided to come up with some creative flower food ideas. Since summer is right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to create some fruit flowers. Then I took it a step further and added the fruit flowers to these homemade popsicles.
These are so easy to make and are a great treat for the kids. You can customize them to fit your taste preferences too!
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE POPSICLES
Here is what you will need to make them:
- Popsicle Molds
- White Grape Juice
- Fruit (Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Kiwi, Pineapple)
- Fruit Cookie Cutter (mini)
- small round cookie cutter
Sharing a video tutorial on How to Make Homemade Popsicles below:
- Sore Throat Popsicles
- Sugar Free Popsicles
- Yogurt and Fruit Popsicles
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles
- Popsicle Recipes
- Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cupcake Flower Pot Bouquet from See Vanessa Craft
- Easy Flower Patch Fudge from A Night Owl Blog
- Flower Pot Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Gumpaste Peony from Ashlee Mari
- Jelly Bean Flower Cookies from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Candy Flower Sugar Cookies from Two Twenty One
- Flower Oreos from Happiness is Homemade
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Flowers from Play Party Plan
- No Bake Berry Cheesecakes from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Fruit Flower Popsicles from The Idea Room
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.