Use this Free Printable Easter Banner to make your home festive and colorful to welcome Spring and Easter.
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up in less than a week, but I am going to jump ahead and share with you this fun and simple Printable Easter Banner today. This printable banner is really simple to make.
I know many of you do not have the fancy cutting machines, I made this one so that EVERYONE can replicate it for their own home if they want. I made this Easter Banner the “old-fashioned” way.
- 2- WHITE POM POMS
- Simply print the patterns for the banners (the inner and outer banner), the letters and bunny shapes onto a thicker piece of cardstock. This will give you a nice thick pattern that is easier to trace.
- Cut out the patterns and then cut 8 of each banner. I did the colored cardstock on the outer banner flag and then used the burlap for the inner banner.
3. Trace each letter and the bunny shapes onto the burlap for each letter with a fine black Sharpie. Then fill in each shape with a thicker Sharpie.
4. I did use fabric for one of the outer banners because I wanted a green one and had no green scrapbook paper on hand. And…when I get going on a project…I just want to get it finished!! You might also notice black under the burlap…it is there for a reason and I will share that in an upcoming post!
5. Glue a pompom on each bunny to give him a cute little cotton bunny tail.
6. Then hang your new Easter Bunting up in a fun and visible area in your home. I simply attach the banner with some mini clothespins onto a string of twine and then tape it up on my dish hutch. Super easy and festive!
EASTER DINNER IDEAS
Do you celebrate Easter and have any fun Easter traditions you would like to share? I would love to hear them!!
Check out these other ideas for your Easter Dinner and Easter Celebrations!
- Easter Egg Braided Bread
- Spring Veggie Pasta Salad
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Raspberry Jello Pretzel Salad
- Easter Story Cookies
- Trix Krispies
- Easter Candy Bark
- Easter Bunny Bait
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Easter Bunnies
- Easter Bunny and Duck Cookie Pops
If you would like to download the patterns for the Printable Easter Banner, click on the link below and follow the directions carefully.
*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.
EASTER TABLE PRINTABLES
Serve your Easter Dinner and let us do the work for you!
Interested in grabbing the Easter Table Printables? I am offering them for a great deal at only $3.99! Simply click on the button below the picture!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.