Valentine Bingo Cards

Do you need a game to play at your child’s classroom Valentine’s Day party?  How about playing some Valentine Bingo with these free printable Valentine Bingo Cards?

Bingo-Cards

Bingo is always a fun one that doesn’t take a lot of time or effort to plan or carry out, and the kids seem to enjoy it.  So I made up some Bingo cards and simply printed them out and laminated them.  This way we will be able to use them over and over again.

Heart-Bingo-printables

The cards are numbered from 1 to 24.  To play, you will need some game pieces.  We usually use small candies.  The ones pictured are heart Gobstoppers.  But we have used M&M’s or wrapped mini tootsie rolls.  But you could also use small pieces of paper or pennies. I realize many of you know how to play Bingo…but just in case here are some simple instructions. Simply give each child a card and a handful of game pieces.  Then the heart in the middle of the card is a free space.  To play you just call out a number from 1 to 24. Or you can have them do math problems to come up with the correct number answer.   Write down each number as you call it so you know which ones have been called {or write out the numbers at first and then cross them off as you go}. As the kids have a number on their card, they cover it with the candy.  The first with five in a row call out Bingo and win.

Valentines-Game

Then the kids can either eat their game pieces, or you can just throw them away.   Do you want to make some of your own?  I have made it so that you can download these Bingo cards for yourself.  Just make sure to shuffle them around so no two cards are the same for each child.  Or you can print out the blank cards, laminate them and then write on your own numbers, or words {with dry erase pens and markers}…so that you can change them up to suit your needs. I have also provided 3 pre-numbered cards.

To download the Valentine Bingo Cards click here:

{Valentine Bingo Cards}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.

These should print out to be 5 x 7’s.  I hope you enjoy them!

Comments

1. I♥naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes says

So cute! I bet your kids just love all the fun things you create for them! Off to print some of these out! :) Thanks!

2. bfw says

Are those the candy hearts that also come in white? I'm from Virginia and haven't seen those Valentine's Day candy around in years!!!! They are my favorite! Where did you find the candy at?!

3. Maggie says

Wonderful! I love bingo games for kids. Did a candy bingo game last November for my 6 year old' birthday.

4. Jill @ Blessings of a Lifetime says

Thank you so much! We'll be using them for our little homeschool group's Valentine party this Friday! You are such a treasure!

Blessings always! — Jill

5. Gosfam says

Oh Thanks!! I did HEART Bingo last year for my daughter's Kindergarten class and we used Conversation hearts as markers. They had so much fun!! I got a new computer since and didn't have my original cards so thank you because this is planned for 1st grade party now :)

6. faithlikemustard says

When my girls were in Kindergarten (and I thought regular Bingo might be too much of a challenge), I made cards that said "LOVE" instead of "Bingo" across the top. Then instead of numbers, I used different colored hearts. It made the game shorter (good for little attention spans) and they had an easier time with colors than numbers.

7. Haley K says

how fun! I love adding a festive flair to games & activities :) I sent this link to my sisters and mom(s)! ;) Thanks for the pre-numbered prints Amy. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

8. Andrea says

Thanks for the cards! I've printed them off to use with my kids and will be adding my own numbers for the kids in my classroom. :)

9. Micki says

Thank you for the printables! I just printed them out to use at my 2nd graders class party next week. Awesome!

Thanks for sharing your Valentine Bingo cards. I have taken the blank one and have added numbers so there will be 8 cards for my daughter to use in the school classes of her children. I wanted to get your permission to post these 8 cards with your template on my blog and I will also give you credit for your work. If that is ok, will you please email me back. If you would like copies of the ones that I have customized from your template, let me know and I will send them to you. I will also be using your template to make some for a younger school class and adding images instead of numbers. I would be willing to share those as well and would also like permission to share on my blog too. Please let me know.
    Thanks, Katie G.

11. Hlery says

Thank you so much for making these. I am new to your blog and found these from searching for valentine bingo cards. They will be perfect for the kindergarten Valentine’s party I am helping with. I will, of course, send everyone to your blog when they ask. :) And I will be back for more ideas!

Thanks again!

12. Jodi says

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! saved me, was so worried about what to do at my daughters school party!

13. Amy says

THANK YOU! These are super cute. I teach Kindergarten and am also going to use these for my son’s 1st grade party!

14. Donna says

so cute.. but how do I get 20 assorted cards to print out? so each card has a different order of numbers?

• Amy says

I’m trying to do the same – or find a way to add numbers to the template. What am I doing wrong? These are darling!

15. Beth says

Thanks so much for the templates and game!
    My plan is to run the blank Valentine card on Red, Pink, and Purple copy paper, and have my 5th graders number their own card (1-24) in whatever random order they’d like.
    Since Perimeter is a Math skill for them, we’ll play until someone has a Perimeter Bingo!!
    I made a chart(x2) for myself with the BINGO & Numbers, so I can X them off as I call them & cut up the other chart for the call bucket.
    They can use candy hearts as game pieces:)

16. Diana says

I went to the link & downloaded the file & went to print it & it they printer super tiny. How do I enlarge the picture? Help:) I love this idea so fun for my 3rd grade class.
    Diana

17. Rhonda McCurry says

A fellow room mother and I were searching for ideas for our 1st graders upcoming Valentine’s party. We came upon your site and are so thankful you offer these cards. We plan to print the three you have ready with numbers and use the blank card to make 17 more to have a total of 20 for our class. We will use conversation hearts as markers and have some neat chocolate hearts for prizes. We think this will go over really well and thank you for allowing us to use the template.
    Happy Valentine’s Day!

18. Karla says

These are adorable! Did anybody figure out how to edit the blank card? It comes up for me, but not sure how to add numbers to it. Thank you!

19. Cheryl says

These Valentine Bingo cards are so cute! Can you tell me how to get more than 3 cards? The website says there are 24 printable cards, but I only show 3 when I print them out from the free printables off facebook…

Thanks,
    Cheryl

20. Michaela says

These cards are super cute and after searching many websites, I chose these. But, the site is very frustrating and I consider myself fairly tech savvy. I could not download the cards and it kept taking me to other cards and other websites.