I love making and using homemade Sugar Scrubs. They are so easy to make and leave your skin smelling great and feeling soft and smooth. They can also be whipped up quickly using ingredients you most likely already have in your home.
With high quality essential oils, you can create amazing smelling Sugar Scrubs that provide you with some great benefits. Today I want to share with you how to make these fun Sugar Scrub Cubes. They are a little bit different than the regular Sugar Scrubs I normally share, due to the soap base you use.
To make some, you will need the following materials:
Sugar Scrub Cubes
1 cup Soap Base, melted
¼ cup Sugar
Food Coloring (optional)
- Melt soap base.
- Add 1 cup of soap base to a medium bowl.
- Add drops of food coloring and a few drops of your high quality essential oil.
- Mix together.
- Quickly add sugar and stir. The soap base will harden quickly.
- Pour into your mold.
- If it hardens too quickly you can melt it again in your microwave and re-pour it into your mold.
- Set in fridge for at least 20 minutes so that it can harden.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Should last up to 3 months if stored properly.
So go ahead and make some! Looking for some other fun Sugar Scrub Recipes? Check out some of our past favorites we have shared here!!
Did you like this post or find it helpful? I would love for you to pin it! Thanks!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.