Do you have a busy Holiday Season? Get organized with our Christmas Planner and download our Christmas Planner Printables to keep you organized and on track so you can enjoy your Holiday Season with your friends and family!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year….but also the busiest! With so many things to do on our to do lists, it can be easy to become overwhelmed and stressed this time of year. With gift lists, decorating, parties, holiday baking, holiday programs and more, it is essential to have a way stay organized and plan ahead!
A Christmas Planner helps you organize your thoughts and ideas and encourages you to write them down all in one place so you can organize them into manageable pieces. This will allow you to tackle small to do lists every day to keep you on track and allow you ample time to enjoy your family traditions.
CHRISTMAS PLANNER PRINTABLES
We have created several lists and printables that are not only cute…but functional! Who doesn’t love that? These Christmas Planner Printables are perfect for those of you who love to be organized and for those of you who need little extra help in that area! We created them for your personal use to help you get the most out of your holidays.
WHAT IS IN THE CHRISTMAS PLANNER?
Here is a list of the things we have included in our Printable Christmas Planner:
- Black Friday Planner- Plan out what stores you are going to and the deals that you are trying to get. Keeps you on top of your shopping plan so you can get all the deals you need to!
- Cyber Monday Shopping List- Make a list of the items and gifts you need to buy online. There is a section to include a check when you order it and when you receive it so you don’t accidentally miss a package in the chaos of the season.
- December Calendar- Keep track of all the parties, activities and appointments in this busy month. It can be easy to forget something with everything on your to do list.
- Christmas Advent Activities- Do you do an advent calendar with the family? We share 25 simple and festive activities…one a day…for you to enjoy with family and friends. Feel free to move them around or adapt them so that they fit your busy schedule.
- Christmas Card List- Make a list of who you will be sending Holiday cards to this year. This makes it easy to make sure you don’t leave anyone off of your list and helps you get this off of your list of things to do! Save it and make changes to it throughout the year so it is updated and ready for next year!
- Christmas Gift List- With so many gifts to buy for the kids, spouse, grandparents, siblings, in-laws and friends, it can be easy to leave someone important off the list. Use this list to keep track of everyone you are buying for and can help you brainstorm some fun gift ideas.
- Santa Letter (for younger child)-For the child who can’t write, we have a fun printable Santa Letter that the child can draw a picture for Santa.
- Santa Letter (for older child)- Use this template for your older child to write Santa a letter and a wish list for a Christmas gift.
- Santa Letterhead (Blank)- I am providing a blank sheet of Letterhead straight from Santa’s desk at the North Pole. Use this to write a sweet message to your kids for any reason you see fit!
- To Do List- Use this list to brainstorm and keep track of all the little things that seem to creep up on you this time of year. Print it out as many times as needed to help organize your chores into manageable lists.
- Shopping List- Need groceries and supplies for your Christmas parties or cookie exchanges? Don’t want to forget the whipping cream for the Christmas desserts? Use our Shopping List to keep track of everything you need for your favorite Holiday recipes.
- Online Shopping List- Keep track of the items you will be buying online this year. Helps you remember what is coming in the mail and on top of on item that hasn’t arrived.
- Menu Planner- Print this as many times as needed for your special get togethers and parties. This can help you plan the perfect menu for your holiday get together!
- Santa Gift Tags- Print out these adorable gift tags straight from the North Pole. So fun for the kids!
- Holiday Gift Tags- Print these gift tags to go on your holiday gifts this year. Print as many as needed.
Feel free to use this Holiday Planner creatively and in ways that may not have been suggested. You can also print out several different copies of the lists as you need them! I like to bundle mine up in a 3-ring binder so I can easily access them when needed and they are all in one organized spot! I carry mine with me so that when I am out and about I have the lists with me in case I need the information in it. This way I don’t forget to pick up any items and have to go back to the store later!
To grab your copy of our Holiday Planner simply click here or on the red button below. You will be asked for your email so we can send you your own copy to easily reference when you need it. I will keep your email confidential and I promise not to sell it to others.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.