Do you love Disneyland and their yummy treats? You can recreate these Copycat Disneyland Caramel Chocolate Marshmallows with this simple recipe and tutorial.
CHOCOLATE COVERED MARSHMALLOWS
Hi everyone, I’m Crystal from A Pumpkin & A Princess and I’m thrilled to be here today. Amy’s site is the very first blog I discovered many, many years ago. I remember stumbling upon The Idea Room and being amazed by her creativity. I’ve loved following her ever since and am lucky to have met this amazing lady in person. So naturally I was beyond excited when she asked me to guest post for her summer series.
Our family is made up of big time Disneyland fanatics. Living in California gives us the opportunity to visit the park regularly throughout the year. On a recent trip we realized that the more we go the more we notice that there’s still so many treats and foods to try. The parks do a great job at serving a diverse selection of foods and desserts for everyone’s tastes. My absolute favorite treat are these Caramel Chocolate Marshmallows found in several locations in the park and in downtown Disney.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED MARSHMALLOWS
Disney makes two version of this treat – with or without nuts. My husband prefers without, but I love the texture it adds to the caramel, chocolate marshmallow. These are really easy to make and you can change the amount of marshmallows you prefer in each serving. If there’s remaining ingredients we like to make individual chocolate caramel covered marshmallows – these are great for kids!
- 11 ounce bag Kraft caramels
- 4-6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped peanuts/cashews/almonds
- 1 package Almond Bark (chocolate coating)
- In a small saucepan melt caramels with 4-6 tablespoons of heavy cream. Start with 4 tablespoons and add another 1-2 if needed. Slowly stir caramels until melted.
2. Insert lollipop or caramel apple stick into 3 large marshmallows. Begin melting chocolate over a double boiler or in microwave according to package directions.
3. Coat marshmallows with melted caramel and immediately roll in nuts. Allow cooling before dipping in chocolate.
4. Cover caramel marshmallows with chocolate. Set in refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool.
Thanks for letting me share a recipe with you today. I hope you can stop by sometime.
Here’s a few more of our favorite posts:
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.