Homemade Lemonade Gift Kit and Printables

I recently teamed up with ELEVEN other bloggers to bring you a fun NEW series each and every month. Each month we will collaborate around a fun theme and offer TWELVE different FREE printables for your personal use.

Spring-Printables-Free theidearoom.net

This month, our Printable Blog Hop theme is “Spring”! Each blogger is sharing their printables on their own sites. So be sure to hop on over to their respective sites using the links below and check them out. They are all sharing some really fun ideas!

Homemade-Lemonade-Recipe theidearoom.net

I decided to make a Lemonade Kit gift idea. This is so simple, but a really fun gift to give and receive. The gift includes everything you need to be able to whip up some amazing Homemade Lemonade. Simply gather up the following supplies:

• Glass Pitcher (I found mine at Home Goods for $7.99)
  • 6-7 fresh Lemons
  • 1 cup Sugar (in a plastic baggie)
  • Baker’s twine
  • free printables

Best-Homemade-Lemonade theidearoom.net

I placed the bag of sugar in the bottom of the pitcher and then filled it up with the lemons. Then I simply attached the printable Homemade Lemonade Kit Label and the Recipe to the outside of the pitcher. You will want to include these so that the gift recipient can be able to make the Homemade Lemonade by following the directions and just adding water.

Teacher-appreciation-gift theidearoom.net

I also made some printable Homemade Lemonade Labels for some cute Lemonade jars if you would like to use those as well. You could give a couple of the empty glasses with the Homemade Lemonade Kit or just make the Lemonade and give away some jars of Homemade Lemonade.

Summer-Printable theidearoom.net

A simple and easy gift that anyone would love to receive. I know I would! I think I will be giving these away as teacher gifts at the end of the school year. A great way to say goodbye to school and welcome the summer!

Now…Be sure to head on over to these other amazing sites and check out their fun printables!

blog_hop_banner

#1) {The Dating Divas} – A fun, flirty, and FREE printable card to give to your man this Spring.

#2) {Somewhat Simple} – The Earth Laughs In Flowers: Free Printable art in 3 colors to choose from.

#3) {Whipperberry} – April showers bring May flowers printable sign for your Spring home decor.

#4) {Crafting Chicks} – A Spring Time Fun Checklist to check off your spring time plans!

#5) {Tatertots & Jello} – “Happy Spring” (Neighbor) gift tags

#6) {L’il Luna} – Spring Cleaning Prints

#7) {My Sister’s Suitcase} – “Bloom and Grow” tag that is perfect for a gift of Spring Flowers!

#8) {I Heart Nap Time} – A darling tag that is sure to dress up any gift – big or small!

#9) {The 36th Avenue} – “Spring is in the Air” Printable and cute gift tags.

#10) {Paging Supermom} – Say “Hello!” to Spring. Frame and embellish this cheerful printable, available in three sizes.

#11) {The TomKat Studio} – Simply pretty printable Mother’s Day card + gift tags.

#12) {The Idea Room} – Homemade Lemonade Gift Kit with free labels and printables.

homemade lemonade recipe label

To get the Homemade Lemonade Kit Printables click on the following link. Then click on “Previous Downloads”.

{Homemade Lemonade Kit Printables and Labels}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.

Homemade-Lemonade-Recipe theidearoom.net

What do you think? Are you excited for this new series? I know I am!

If you liked this you may also enjoy the following past posts:

Homemade Bath Salts

Lemon Sugar Scrub

Homemade Lemonade Soap

Frozen Lemonade

Comments

LOVE this! I was just at a wedding where lemonade kits were given out as favors. I love how lemonade tells the coming of warmth and is all about cooling down! As always, your posts are AMAZING!!!!!!!!

What a fun favor idea! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate your kind words too. It is nice to have loyal readers. Hope you have a great day!

Thanks Jennifer! And thank you especially for taking the time to let me know. It makes my day when my readers leave me kind comments.

This is a daring idea Amy! How perfect for VT or Home Teachers or a sick or sad friend! Or a teacher gift..Oh my heck, I am sure that you already thought of all of these things! Love it all!

I know right? Or for a friend who is in a wheelchair! So glad to see you at Snap and glad your legs are healing!

Thanks so much! I didn’t think of using as a hostess gift! But I LOVE that idea. Especially when you are invited to a fun summer party or shower!

3. Sunny says

So precious! With 5 teachers to buy for, this is a fantastic end of the year gift that won’t cost a fortune.

Thanks Sunny! I am in the same boat with lots of teachers! So glad you are going to be able to use this idea!

I do marketing for a small orthodontic office, and am always looking for a budget-friendly gift idea to take to our referring dentists. For a “happy summer” gift, I used this idea, but took it one step further. We made a donation to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation in their honor, and every office I visited LOVED the kit & the donation! Thanks for the idea and the free downloadables!

5. Kim says

I do the marketing for a small orthodontic office and am always hunting a fun, budget friendly, low-labor gift for our referring dentists. Your lemonade kit was a perfect solution, but we took it one step further! We made a donation in their honor to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation which funds childhood cancer research. Every office we visited loved the kit and the donation. Thank you for the idea and the downloadables!

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I LOVE to hear stories like this. What a fun way to use them. I am so happy they are being shared for such a great cause! xo

6. Tiffany Hoskinson says

this is a great printable! i did something similar at christmas: i had found an acrylic pitcher on clearance at target, filled it with an orange, an apple, and a pomegranate and typed out a recipe i had found for pomegranate sangria. i included a inexpensive bottle of red wine because the recipient is a great teacher. she loved it! i will keep on the look out for clearance pitchers for gifts to stash until i need them! :)

7. shannen says

I am just wondering how do you apply the labels to the glasses? is there a special type of glue or mod podge or something?

1. [...] I don’t know about you, but sometimes, I see all these super wicked hostess gifts on Pinterest, but never get around to actually making one. This is one that will be your go to – or at least it will be mine this summer ! So simple, adorable and brilliant ! You need only 4 supplies and it comes with a free printable. Check out the Homemade Lemonade printable and summer hostess gift from the Idea Room here. [...]