Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub

With Mother’s Day this weekend, it’s time to start thinking about gifts for the special women in your lives.  Now, I don’t know about you…but as a Mother myself, I prefer gifts that are of the pampering kind.  I have been obsessed with using DoTerra Essential Oils and just got some Lime oil.  It smells AMAZING!  So…I made a Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub.

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 6

If you have been hanging around The Idea Room, you have been aware of my Sugar Scrub obsession.  At the bottom of this post, I will share with you my entire collection of Sugar Scrubs so that you can take a look at them if you are interested.

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 12

Since my food allergy diagnosis, I have incorporated Coconut Oil as my main cooking/baking base and I am in LOVE with it.  It is the perfect oil to use in this scrub because it has a slight scent and leaves the sugar a nice, crisp white.  It also leaves your freshly scrubbed skin feeling soft and smooth.

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 13

Plus, the combination of Lime and Coconut scream summer, which we are totally looking forward to at our house.  I also threw in some fresh grated coconut to give the scrub a little more texture.

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 19

You just might want to eat this stuff…which would totally be fine since everything is edible :)!

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 18

All you need is a cute jar and a label, which I am providing as a free download (see below for link) and you have a great gift for that special Mother or woman in your life.  You will want to make a really big batch so you can keep some for yourself!

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 21

Or if you want to get really creative, you could gift your sugar scrub inside of a coconut shell after the fresh coconut meat has been removed.  Then wrap it up with a cellophane wrapper and a cute little tag.

To make this Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub, you will need the following items.

Supply List

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 17

Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub

Ingredients

• 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 TBSP shredded coconut
  • 6-8 drops of Lime Essential Oil

Instructions

1. Melt Coconut oil in microwave.
  2. Mix in with the sugar, until fully incorporated.
  3. Add the coconut and the Lime Oil.
  4. Mix together.
  5. Makes one cup of scrub.

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 22

And, I apologize for the picture overload, but I just couldn’t narrow down the pictures to share with you.  I had a bit of fun with this photo shoot.

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 2

To download the Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub Labels click here:

{Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub Labels}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.

Coconut-Lime-Sugar-Scrub 11

If you could create your favorite Sugar Scrub scent…what would it be?

You can buy high quality/food grade Essential Oils here: Lime Essential Oil

Other Idea Room Sugar Scrubs/Bath Salts you might be interested in checking out:

Frankincense Sugar Scrub

Myrrh Bath Salts

Homemade Bath Salts Recipe

Chocolate Sugar Scrub

Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub

Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub

Peppermint Sugar Foot Scrub

Candy Cane Sugar Scrub

Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub

Lemon Sugar Scrub

Brown Sugar Scrub

Citrus Bliss Sugar Scrub Cubes

Amy Huntley is the owner/author of The Idea Room. A mother of five, who enjoys sharing her love of all things creative in hopes of inspiring other women and families. Connect with her on Google+, or read more of her posts.

Comments

1. 2

I tried your candy cane scrub, handed it out to friends from Christmas to rave reviews! I will definitely try this, ready for a little summer! Just getting acquainted with EO’s, wondering how a scrub with the oils that best deal with stress and anxiety would smell.

2. 9

this is beautiful! and sounds amazing! nothing like some tropical fruit to get you thinking of summer!

3. 11

Sounds great! Only I’m afraid to use this in the shower before a workday because I’m afraid I’d end up sitting in the sun with a tropical drink in my hand instead of getting ready :-)

Where did you get those cute jars?

• 12

Haha! Good point!! I got the taller one at Hobby Lobby few years ago. The other one is new from Bennion Crafts.

4. 13

Two of my favorite things! I LOVE lime and coconut! I think you’ve saved me for Mother’s Day since my mom has forbid me to spend much money on her this year. How could she resist this? We already use coconut oil for a bazillion things so we have a nice stash. I’m going to run out and get the lime oil today. Thanks!

• 14

So glad I could help you out. This definitely doesn’t cost much to make. Just the initial expense of the essential oil, but it lasts for a really long time.

5. 15

How long does this last before going bad? Or do you have to keep it in the frig?

• 16

The sugar scrubs I have made in the past last as long as 3 months. Just be sure to scoop it out with clean hands or spoon to reduce bacteria contamination.

6. 17

Rosemary mint is divine

7. 19

This sounds divine! Oh. MY. Do you use the scrub on your face, body..? Also, I have the same questions on Robin on how long it will keep. Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas!

8. 21

Fresh grated coconut??!?? You’re a rockstar. And I’m sure you smell divine– please don’t take offense if I lean in a bit closer the next time I see you — which I hope is soon! Thanks for this recipe!

9. 23

This sounds wonderful! Perfect for summer!

10. 25

Sounds divine! Can hardly wait to try it. I don’t have a Facebook account and wondered if I can still get the coconut/ lime scrub tag? Thanks for always posting great blog posts! I love your blog!

11. 27

I can’t seem to get the link to print the label for this awesome scrub. Could you help?

• 28

Here is the link. Then click on Previous Downloads. It should then take you to the labels. Let me know if you still have a problem.

12. 29

{Watermelon, Rosemary, Lemonade}

The light sweet scent of watermelon offsets the earthy rosemary and balances well with lemon. It has become my favorite new flavor/scent. I flavor my lemonade and water like this…I am addicted ;)

13. 31

sounds so fabulous to have a foot rub with this!

14. 32

This might be a crazy question but where can you find the oil you are referring too? Not coconut oil but the essential oil?

15. 34

You may go over this somewhere, but how do you recommend fixing the label onto the jar? Do they make paper that’s all sticker so you can make custom sticker sizes? Or do you just print on regular paper and glue? Sorry if this is a dumb question!

16. 37

Quick question, does the coconut oil solidify back up after you mix it into the sugar scrub? I am just wondering how it stays soft and easy to use. I usually make scrubs with jojoba oil or even light EVO when I am in a pinch, but I love the idea of using coconut oil. Thanks so much!

• 38

The oil does not solidfy hard. It looks just like the photograph days after making it still. I love that it does not clog the pores either. Coconut oil is now my new go to for scrubs!

• 39
      Trish F says:

Coconut oil will only be in a more “solid” state under temperatures of 75/76 degrees, above this temp is is a liquid, so unless you live somewhere where it never gets above those temps you won’t have a problem. Also, once coconut oil is mixed with other ingerdients it will firm up some (again under 75/76) but not as much as it will w/o anything else mixed in to it. (in my experience)

17. 40

I love all your scrubs! This one looks heavenlllllly! I have a handful of essential oils but need to get lime stat! (; Thanks for the tute, Amy! xo

18. 42

Do you have to use fresh coconut or can you sub pre shredded from a bag?

• 43

Nope! The pre-shredded will work just fine!! It is not even necessary to use the coconut. I just like the extra texture and the fun little hint of coconut it adds to it!!

19. 44

This is something I will be using all summer long.

20. 46
    Shelovett says:

Us the oil 1/4 cup before or after melted? TIA! Great recipe! Can’t wait to try it this week!

• 47

Measure the 1/4 cup of oil while it is solid. You can always add more if you don’t like the consistency after.

21. 48
    Precious says:

I’m not sure if anyone else has asked this, but when i click on the link to get the label, it goes to a oage that dies not have a label to download/print??

22. 49
    jennifer mistretta says:

Oooh I would make a mint lime or basil lime!

23. 50

Made the Candy Cane Sugar Scrub & gave away for Christmas. Everybody loved it. Can’t wait to make The Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub!! Idea:How about making a Ginger Sugar Scrub? =)

24. 51
    Andrea says:

How about grapefruit-rosemary?

25. 53

These scrubs sound divine. I think I’ll make one this weekend for myself.

I think strawberry lemonade would be another good scrub for summer.

26. 55
    Jennifer Tyler says:

I don’t have lime eo, can I use fresh grated lime zest instead?

27. 57
    Jennifer Tyler says:

Do you think rosemary and lavender would be a good combo for a sugar scrub?

28. 59

I love this combination, it is perfect for spring. Bright and light and I bet it is amazing. I love it :) Krista @ A Handful of Everything

29. 61
    Trish F says:

I make a scrub using either coconut oil or olive oil (depends on what I have on hand), sugar, cocoa and sweet orange EO. I love the smell of chocolate and orange together – YUM

30. 62

I was wondering does it have to be essential oil-lime or could u use fresh lime juice?

31. 63

LOVE! Will have to pin the other recipes as well! I am newly loving coconut oil as well- fantastic in oatmeal cookies,!

32. 64

I am going to try this very soon!! Coconut and lime are one of my favorite scents. I would love to see if you could do a brown sugar and fig scrub. :)

33. 66
    Brona aka Gramama says:

Wow, I am so glad I found your blog. It looks perfect for me.

I can see using most of the doTERRA oils in a scrub. I can’t wait to experiment. All of the citrus oils, lavender, citrus bliss, some of the more “manly” scents could be used for Father’s Day scrubs – I can’t wait to play in sugar!

One question. I see that you use regular coconut oil for your scrubs. Is there a reason you do use the doTERRA oil. Cost, consistency?

• 67

I like to use coconut oil from the store for my scrub. I like the consistency better and my doTerra coconut oil I like to save to use for my regular doTerra oil uses! That is a great question though!

34. 68

This sounds great! I love the smell of lime and coconut together!

35. 69

Oh, I like using sugar scrubs and this combo sounds lovely! Check out my blog post for another scrub recipe.

36. 70

I just love this Amy!
    Thanks so much for linking up this week! I featured your post in my wrap up! http://tidymom.net/2013/summer-diy-ideas/
    Have a fabulous rest of the weekend!

37. 71

I too love lime and coconut and sugar scrubs, so this combo is great. Well done on the photos, by the way. The 1/2 lime in the 1/2 coconut is great, as is the photo of the coconut shell filled with scrub. Well done!

38. 72
    Amanda C. says:

How about a pineapple coconut scrub. Pina colada is summer!!

39. 74
    Elizabeth says:

I love the smell of sandlewood.. So wouldn’t that make a nice body scrub? I’m trying to think of what ingredient would go well with it.. :):)

40. 76

Hi! This looks great! I just wanted to put in a plug for not microwaving the coconut oil. I have read on many websites (including the one I just found below) that the microwave and/or direct heat destroys the good stuff! So, just fyi. :) Thanks!

“Never melt coconut oil in the microwave or over direct heat (unless you are using it to fry or sauté). This will damage the healthful properties and destroy the good fats it contains.

Instead, I prefer using either a double boiler or a bain-marie. Make your own version with a small saucepan and glass or Pyrex bowl. Add an inch or two of water to the saucepan and set the bowl on top (if the bottom of the bowl touches the water, that’s okay – just make sure it doesn’t touch the bottom of the pan, but instead rests on the lip of the pan). Heat the water to a gentle simmer. Add the coconut oil to the bowl and allow it to melt gradually over a low heat.” … by theparticularkitchen.com

41. 77

I love anything vanilla or cupcake scented :) How about something along those lines???

42. 78

How can I get the cute labels? I would love the coconut/lime and lemon. The links don’t seem to be working???

43. 79

I am very excited to make this! I just have one question. How long does this last or is there a certain time frame that it should be used by? The reason I ask is because I’ve read other homemade scrubs should be used that same day to three days, after that to toss away. Thank you.

44. 80
    Bryanna says:

I was wondering if you could use fresh lime juice instead of the lime essential oil?

• 81

Sure you can. It just will not last very long and I have found that the mix tends to turn a little brownish after a couple of days when I did a little test of it.

45. 82

is the coconut shavings necessary? and what if i used real lime juice and not the scent?

• 83

Coconut shavings are optional. I have found you will have to use it up a lot quicker with the real lime juice and it can tend to turn the sugar a little brown and discolor it after a couple of days. You could just make a batch at a time though…enough for just a couple of days use.

46. 84

Great scrubs! What is the best way to store them and how long will they stay “good”?
    thnx

47. 85

Can I use raw sugar instead of white?

48. 88
    Alice Nondorf says:

Can you use regular table sugar or do you use raw sugar? I’ve heard conflicts on this.
    Also, warming oils are different than essential oils for scenting these, right?
    Thanx for your assistance!

• 89

Yes. You should be able to use both. I find it best to use a mix with the raw sugar though. But sometimes I just like the smaller granuales. I am not actually sure what warming oils are though. I have not heard of them before!

49. 90

Isn’t introducing coconut oil into your plumbing a dubious proposition? This stuff solidifies at a relatively high temp — so it’s going to build up it your drain and pipes. Same principle as bacon grease.

50. 91

Here in Hawaii the oils is always melted. Will it seperate when it settles? How long will a batch last?

51. 92

Does this need to be refrigerated?
    I’d love to send it via US Mail as a gift from Missouri to Florida.
    Thanks.

52. 94

Hi,
    Wow, I’m just learning about scrubs. Since I am a native of south Florida, this immediately caught my eye :-) Oh how I miss tropical living!!
    Would like to make these and distribute them as gifts.
    What is the shelf life? Thanks

53. 95

HI! OK, first, I LOVE this! I am going to make it tomorrow. Second, I am wondering if you could help me. I have tried to make a GREAT smelling eucalyptus mint scrub (or lotion, or body butter) but I can’t get it to smell right. I am wondering if you know of a recipe for the scrub?

• 96

Thanks Sarah! I have not made a Eucalyptus Mint Scrub or seen one but it sounds divine!! I want to try it now! If I get a chance I will try it and let you know!

54. 97

Sounds wonderful – can you substitute sea salt for the white sugar?

• 98

Yes! You can make this into a salt scrub just as easily. It will give you a different result though but could be used as bath salts for your bath or as a foot soak!

55. 99

The photo shoot is brilliant. Makes me want to eat what you’re making :) And I absolutely love coconut sugar scrubs because they are by far the most nourishing on your skin. Thanks for sharing. This site is also helpful if people want to learn about making their own sugar scrubs http://howtomakesugarscrub.com/sugarscrubecourse/

56. 100

Wonder if you could make a candy cane?

57. 101

Looks so delicious! I would love to try this with pineapple and papaya to take advantage of the exfoliating enzymes in the fruit. I’d also like to try adding a couple of other essential oils especially good for cell rejuvenation too.

58. 102

I was looking for homemade holiday gifts and came across this recipe. I will definitely be trying it, along with a couple others! I think a chai scrub would be interesting, as would a rosemary peppermint or lemon thyme foot scrub. Just food for thought.

59. 103
    Nancy LeDoux says:

Hello..

This scrub is going to be one I make and give away..I’m looking for large batches to make and having a hard time finding recipes. Would particularly like facial scrub recipes.

Can you help?

Thank you any any input, looking forward to hearing from you..

All the best to you,
    nanc’

60. 104

Hi, i will like to make and sell some of mu own scrubs, i recently make some scrubs. however some scrubs only last for a month as they melt with the other ingredients. ive been using sugar , lemon juice , honey ? any help for it to last longer?

61. 105

Hi,
    I would like to know if baking coconut, such as grated coconut could be used for texture as well as scent?

What about dried herbs & spices like mint flakes?

Thank you!

• 106

Sure! Just remember that they are degradable so the shelf life would be very short. But in small batches it would work great and be so fun!

62. 107

I just made this a week ago and my coconut oil solidified. Any ideas as to how to keep it soft?? I hate the idea of giving this as Christmas gifts and people having to use a butter knife to scrape it out of the jar to use.

• 108

It will solidify. So if that bothers you, you can use a different oil. But I do find that if your jar is by the steamy shower, it does get soft so they won’t have to be scraping it out. As soon as it touches the warm skin it will soften as well. That is one of the down sides of the coconut oil.

63. 109

Can you put some lime zest into the recipe or will that be too much?

64. 111

My coconut oil does not have a scent, which is disappointing as I wanted to make coconut scented scrub (I got the white tub at Walmart…LouAnas). How can I get the scent? I have some coconut extract but I’m worried about that causing it to go bad sooner. Ideas???

65. 112

Hi… Im pretty new to sugar scrub home making..so i have a few questions,the sugar that’s used is it sugar i would buy from the grocery store to make kool-aid or lemon aid? And can this sugar scrub be used in the shower ?where would i buy the oils?oh and for the coconut shreds would those be the ones u find in a pack in the bake good aisle ?…
    i really can’t wait to start making these for family & friends !!
    Thanks :)

66. 113

I have wanted to try a sugar scrub for awhile now.Question-For a foot scrub or body scrub does the sugar have to be the large crystal kind or is just regular sugar ok.Also can you mix about anything with it without melting the sugar or causing a mess?Such as grapeseed oil,olive oil etc.
    Thanks

67. 115

I just made this for team gifts for tomorrow night – it is divine! I did a little variation and did two layers – tinted the lime with a slight green shade, and used coconut essential oil in the white one – it is heavenly!!!
    Your site is amazing!!!
    Thank you.

68. 116

I made this today, it smells and feels wonderful. I had to add a bit more oil since it solidified on me. It’s pretty cold in Northern VA. I will be trying the others. Thanks for sharing!!!

69. 117

Amy! Thanks so much for your awesome site! I planned to make a sugar scrub as part of my 12 yo Feb winter birthday party and I love your coconut lime ! However I can’t seem to get the link for the label to connect? Any chance you can help ? Thanks for all you give to the idea room- it’s one of my favorites!
    Best regards! Dawn

70. 119

Made a sample batch: love it! Making it as a thank you for a baby shower I’m co-hosting. Wondering how far ahead I can make this and store for the shower? Thoughts/comments?

71. 120

Coconut lime sugar scrub they will make skin soft? Cellulite included? All body? Face?

72. 121

Finally something I can do with the white sugar I no longer ingest. This looks like it will be heavenly.

73. 122

What store can you find the lime essential oil ??

74. 124

What do you do about the whole pieces of coconut shred does it just dissolve away into tiny prices because it could stick and wrapped up on the drain. So what I’m asking is like what the coconut feels like in the sugar scrub??

75. 125

What a fun gift this was to make for teacher appreciation!!! Thank you for the recipe! I love finding fun ways to use my doTerra oils!! :D

76. 126
    Vivian says:

Made this for mother’s day on Sunday and it was so easy. The scrubs smells amazing! Since I had a little leftover I tried it out on my own skin (I’ve really dry and sensitive skin) and it felt really good. My face is incredibly soft now. Thanks for that wonderful idea.

77. 127

Does the sugar dissolve in the coconut oil? Do you wait until it cools off a bit first? Awesome idea, thanks!

78. 128

Awesome site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any community
    forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get
    responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thanks!

79. 129

This sounds amazing and I can’t wait to try it! Just a quick question: how long will the scrub keep once made? Is it best to make small ‘one use’ portions? I’m thinking that coconut and pineapple would be pretty good too! There are worse things to smell of than a Pina Colada! ;) xxx

80. 130

Hello I just love your label for the coconut lime sugar scrub. It’s too super cute! Thank you for posting this project. I can’t wait to try it I am so excited about it. Although I have a question. I am not on facebook. (I know I am probably one of the only people on the planet who does not want a facebook account.) Would you be willing to email me a PDF of your labels please?

Carrie

81. 131

Hello~

I am sure you are tired of people asking for your label. But I think it is so cute! I am not on facebook. How can I get your label for my scrubs?

Also, in reading some of the comments, in your directions you say to microwave the coconut-but someone posted that you shouldn’t?? so do you have an answer on this?

I would also like to ask if using a mix of raw and white sugar would be best? (or is it white sugar for the color?) Sometimes reading the comments makes things a little more complicated for me.

Thank you in advance!
    Keep up with the great ideas. I have pinned several of yours. I do like your style!

Carrie

82. 132
    holly O'Riordan says:

Could you help me with a Lily Mango sugar scrub? I have tried one by LaLicious brand but would like to make my own. I live in Hawaii so I am wondering about incorporating the exotic fruits and flowers that grow everywhere. Aloha, Holly O

83. 133

Can you use something else than lime Oil?

84. 136

Thanks, can you say an example of one of those oils;)

85. 137

And im sorry if you cant understand what im writing! I come from Denmark and I’m 12 years old:)

86. 138

Εveryone loves ѡhat you guys tend to be սp too. This sort of clever ѡork and exposure!
    Ҟeep uup the fantastic wortks guiys I’ve incorporated уou
    guys to mу oown blogroll.

87. 139
    Selene Fragoso says:

What exactly does this do for the skin. ???

88. 140

I am making some of these for my moms birthday next week. The doterra oils are pretty expensive and I don’t have time to wait on shipping. Would extracts work just the same or would they ruin it?

89. 141

Hi, I can’t seem to figure out how to get the coconut lime sugar scrub labels. The link keeps sending me to Facebook to like your page which I’ve done long ago…please help! :)))

• 142

On the FB page you will see “Get your free Gift” Click on that and then click on “Idea Room’s Previous Downloads” Hope that helps!

1. CraftCrave | Blog | Free Handcraft Items or Tutorials (large): Monday, 06 May 2013 says:

[...] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub – 1 freebie(s)? [...]

2. [...] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub-gotta make [...]

3. [...] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub by The Idea Room and Homemade Hand Soaps by Love Pomegranate House [...]

4. [...] 4.DIY Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub form The Idea Room [...]

5. [...] found the original recipe at The Idea Room  for Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub. I didn’t have any line essential oil on hand, so I [...]

6. Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub | Confessions of a Craft Junkie says:

[...] crafts” & some thin brown rope around the neck of the jar.  I discovered the recipe from The Idea Room.  There are only 4 ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to make 2 cups worth, which will fill up [...]

7. [...] I’m kind of obsessed with homemade beauty products lately.  Amy’s Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub would make a great companion to my Lime & Mint Foot [...]

8. [...] Huntley from The Idea Room shared this Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub on Mother’s [...]

9. [...] I also enjoy experimenting with new scents and combinations, and when I stumbled upon this version  from The Idea Room, I knew I had to make it immediately! It sounded that refreshing, and I just [...]

10. [...] since I made my my first sugar scrub (Vanilla Brown Sugar) last fall. When I stumbled across this Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub, I thought it would be perfect for summer. This scrub [...]

11. [...] having me over Brooke! If you love Coconut and Lime together…you might also be interested in this Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub Recipe I shared earlier over at The Idea Room. I would love to have you stop on [...]

12. [...] This is how easy… you just mix the following together (and if you don’t like the one i picked or have the ingredients.. go on pinterest and you will find just zillions of other recipes) I got the recipe here: http://www.theidearoom.net/2013/05/coconut-lime-sugar-scrub.html#_a5y_p=661664 [...]

13. [...] the options for different scrubs seemed endless! The Idea Room has some great recipes like the coconut lime sugar scrub and the lemon sugar scrub; I just didn’t try those because I didn’t want to buy the [...]

14. […] body butter or soap. Check out Cheap Crafty Mama for a range of homemade bath and beauty items or The Idea Room for the luscious coconut lime sugar scrub pictured […]

15. […] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub Who doesn’t love a good scrub? Find Directions Here […]

16. […] Visit The Idea Room for more […]

17. […] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub – It's like a beach vacation in a jar! […]

18. […] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub – It’s like a beach vacation in a jar! […]

19. […] coconut lime sugar scrub  {photo + recipe by The Idea Room} […]

20. […] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub […]

21. […] source: theidearoom.com […]

22. […] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub […]

23. […] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub by The Idea Room would be so refreshing in the shower! This is a great favor for the girls to make […]

24. […] Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub – Your skin will be left feeling silky smooth after using this rub! With the tropical aromas of coconut and lime, this recipe is perfect for the summer! […]

25. […] One this is for sure, Moms deserve to be pampered! This homemade coconut lime sugar scrub is both delectable and invigorating. To whip up your own batch visit The Idea room. […]

26. […] Sugar scrub: Sugar scrubs are great for exfoliating dead and dry skin and getting that great summer glow. You can make it with all kinds of essential oils, but we are partial to this version using coconut and lime. […]

27. […]   COCONUT LIME SUGAR SCRUB from The Idea […]