Looking for a hearty Tortellini Salad Recipe? This Tortellini Pasta Salad is full of cheesy tortellini, broccoli, artichoke hearts, beans, summer sausage and tomatoes. Topped with parmesan cheese and Italian dressing, its a crowd Pleaser!
Today I am sharing our favorite Cold Tortellini Salad Recipe with you! We make it a few times every year because it’s so easy to make and feeds a crowd. We serve this at family barbecues and at Christmas time, because its a family favorite.
TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD
This Tortellini Salad was introduced to us several years ago by my sister-in-law and we have been enjoying it ever since! One of the things I love about this salad is that it is so easy to add in items that YOU are partial too. You can substitute some of the ingredients items your family prefers. Now…we usually always add broccoli to this recipe (which is an optional ingredient)…we just happened to be out and it was Christmas Eve…and well you know how that goes. There was no way I was going to run to the store for broccoli! And it still tasted great!
MORE PASTA SALAD RECIPES
Cold Tortellini Salad
Looking For A Hearty Tortellini Salad Recipe? This Tortellini Pasta Salad Is Full Of Cheesy Tortellini, Broccoli, Artichoke Hearts, Beans, Summer Sausage And Tomatoes. Topped With Parmesan Cheese And Italian Dressing, Its A Crowd Pleaser!
- 8 oz. Spinach Tortellini with cheese filling
- 1 cup Broccoli Flowerettes raw (optional)
- 4 oz. Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1-6 oz. jar marinated Artichoke hearts optional
- 1-6 oz. can pitted Black Olives drained (optional)
- 1-8 oz. can Garbanzo Beans rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1-8 oz. can Kidney Beans rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1 Bermuda Onion red, diced
- 16 oz. or less Creamy Italian Dressing
- 24 Cherry Tomatoes halved
- ¼ pound Salami sliced (we like Summer Sausage from Hickory Farms)
Go try our Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you guys!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.