Looking for a hearty Tortellini Salad Recipe? This salad is full of cheesy tortellini, broccoli, artichoke hearts, beans, summer sausage and tomatoes. Topped with parmesan cheese and Italian dressing, its a crowd Pleaser!
Today I am sharing our favorite Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe with you! We make it a few times every year because it’s so easy to make and feeds a crowd. We serve this at family barbecues and at holiday , because its a family favorite.
Sharing some more of our favorite pasta recipes below:
- Italian Macaroni and Cheese
- Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Mac and Cheese Kielbasa
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- Stainless steel skillet
- Pasta Strainer
- Clip-On Pot Strainer
- Wooden Utensils
- Stainless Steel Pasta Server
- Rotary Parmesan Cheese Grater (restaurant style)
TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD
This salad was introduced to us several years ago by my sister-in-law and we have been enjoying it ever since! One of the things I love about this salad is that it is so easy to add in items that YOU are partial too. You can substitute some of the ingredients items your family prefers. Now…we usually always add broccoli to this recipe (which is an optional ingredient)…we just happened to be out and it was Christmas Eve…and well you know how that goes. There was no way I was going to run to the store for broccoli! And it still tasted great!
Cold Tortellini Salad
Looking For A Hearty Tortellini Salad Recipe? This Tortellini Pasta Salad Is Full Of Cheesy Tortellini, Broccoli, Artichoke Hearts, Beans, Summer Sausage And Tomatoes. Topped With Parmesan Cheese And Italian Dressing, Its A Crowd Pleaser!
- 8 oz. Spinach Tortellini with cheese filling
- 1 cup Broccoli Flowerettes raw (optional)
- 4 oz. Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1-6 oz. jar marinated Artichoke hearts optional
- 1-6 oz. can pitted Black Olives drained (optional)
- 1-8 oz. can Garbanzo Beans rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1-8 oz. can Kidney Beans rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1 Bermuda Onion red, diced
- 16 oz. or less Creamy Italian Dressing
- 24 Cherry Tomatoes halved
- ¼ pound Salami sliced (we like Summer Sausage from Hickory Farms)
In a large saucepan cook tortellini according the directions on the package. Drain well and cover with cold water.
In a separate bowl, add all the ingredients together (except for the tomatoes and salami) including all the optional ingredients you want included. We usually add all of them if we have them.
Drain the water off of the tortellini and add to the other ingredients. Mix together carefully.
Let the salad marinate in the dressing for at least 6 hours while refrigerated. Just before serving add the tomatoes and the salami.
MORE PASTA RECIPES
Go try our Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you guys!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.