This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Have you been curious about the Cricut Easypress Mini? I have all the details and teach you how to use the Cricut Easypress Mini with a tutorial for these pretty Thanksgiving Dinner Napkins!
Stressed About Thanksgiving?
Stressed About Thanksgiving?
Check Out Our Helpful Products Below
WHAT IS THE CRICUT EASYPRESS MINI?
The EasyPress Mini is Cricut’s newest heat tool, joining the original EasyPress and the other three sizes of the EasyPress 2. It’s really quite small and perfect for your smaller projects and sewing projects. The plate itself is just under 3.5″ x 2″.
EASYPRESS MINI FEATURES
- Compact size ideal for unusually small or unique heat transfer projects
- Customize unusual projects like hats, shoes, or stuffed animals
- Ceramic-coated heat plate for dry, even, edge-to-edge heat
- 3 heat settings for every iron-on and Infusible Ink™ project on the highest setting
- Insulated Safety Base and auto-shutoff feature
- Lightweight, portable, easy to store
- Effortlessly glides over uneven surfaces
- A perfect complement to Cricut® smart cutting machines
WHAT CAN YOU USE EASYPRESS MINI FOR?
Unusual objects and improbable projects are no longer a challenge! Cricut EasyPress Mini™ makes professional heat-transfer results possible for even your most shapely objects and projects, including baby shoes, hats, stuffed animals, and more. Its thoughtful, compact design makes it effortless to curve with contours, get between buttons, and squeeze into seams.
CRICUT EASYPRESS MINI PROJECTS
- Shoes + slippers
- Hair ribbons
- Dinner Napkins
- Stuffed animals
- Pockets, Cuffs + Sleeves
- Small bags
- Baby clothes
- Luggage tags
- Oven mitts
- Pressing seams + hems
- Perler Beads
HOW DO YOU USE CRICUT EASYPRESS MINI?
I am sharing a simple tutorial for your EasyPress Mini so you can make these adorable Thanksgiving Dinner Napkins! If you want to make this exact project you can click on the Make It Now button below to make one with your Cricut Machine.
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 Wild Rose
- Cricut EasyPress Mini
- EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Iron On
- Cricut Tools
- Light Grip Cut Mat
- Linen Dinner Napkins
DIRECTIONS FOR EASYPRESS MINI:
- Click on the green button “Make It” below to make this project in Cricut Design Space.
- Load the iron on material on a light grip mat with the shiny side down.
- Cut the iron on material with your Cricut Machine. Be sure to select the material as iron on and then mirror your image.
- Set the Cricut EasyPress temperature and timer to the setting that is recommended for your base material. Use this Interactive Quick Reference Guide to find the right settings.
- Preheat your base material with Cricut EasyPress for the recommended time in the Reference Guide.
- Then place your Cricut EasyPress onto your material and apply pressure for 1-3 seconds to pre-heat the material.
- Place your iron on cut onto your makeup bag and make sure it is centered and where you want it. Apply the easy press to the iron on material for the amount of time and temperature suggested in the reference guide.
- Return Cricut EasyPress into its Safety Base.
- Remove the liner from the applied layer when it has cooled enough to be warm, not hot, to the touch. This is known as a warm peel.
WHERE TO BUY CRICUT EASYPRESS MINI
You can pick up an EasyPress Mini at the following locations listed below. It will be available beginning in September.
CRICUT IRON ON PROJECTS
- Make Up Bag
- Easter Pillow
- Layered Iron On Watermelon Hand towel
- Love You More Pillow
- Halloween Pillow
- Running Tank Top
- Kitchen Hand Towel
- Trick or Treat Pillow
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.