Looking for an inexpensive and fun Mother’s Day Gift? Make these paper flowers with EOS Chapstick centers. A bright and cheery gift. Free Printables.
MOTHER’S DAY GIFT
I have a simple and easy Mother’s Day Gift Idea that I would love to share with you today. Mom might enjoy a small little bouquet of flowers this year. These flowers are made out of paper and have an EOS Chapstick in the center of them! I know many of you are big fans of EOS! I love how bright and cheerful this Mother’s Day Gift is.
If you are not a big fan of EOS, you can simply use a round mini peppermint patty in the center. Just glue it on in place of the EOS chapstick…of course…make sure you glue the wrapper and not the actual chocolate mint patty! What woman doesn’t like to receive chocolate and flowers as a gift?!
HOW TO MAKE PAPER FLOWERS
- I have provided some FREE paper flower templates for you to use and recreate these flowers on your own. Simply download the templates and use the patterns to cut out the flowers in your choice of colored card stock and/or scrapbook paper.
- Cut a hole out of the flowers where the circle is. This is where you will insert the EOS Chapstick. To do this simply remove the chapstick lid and then place the flowers on the bottom of the flowers and then screw the top of the EOS chapstick. To turn them into flowers, I taped the back of the EOS onto a wooden skewer. Then you can simply place them into a little vase and gift them as a bouquet to your favorite Mom or Grandmother.
MOTHER’S DAY CARDS
If you don’t want to give them in a bouquet, you can simply print out the Mother’s Day Card that I have also provided as a FREE printable and attach them to the card. Simply print and then cut out the circle and attach the flower and EOS Chapstick to the front of the card.
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
Since it’s the end of the school year, that means it is Teacher Appreciation Week. These are great gifts to thank them for an awesome school year. I created a Teacher Appreciation Gift version that can be printed as well! Simply attach a fun gift card to the card to make a sweet Teacher Gift Idea!
As always, the printables I provide here are free for your own personal use. Please do not sell or repost them as your own. I would love it if your sent your friends over here to get their own if they would like to use them too!
To download the various FREE printables, simply click on the links below:
- Printable Flower Template 1
- Printable Flower Template 2
- Mother’s Day Card
- Printable Teacher Gift Card
- Printable Mother’s Day Gift Tags (round)
GIFTS FOR MOM
- DIY Handprint Wall Sign
- Printable Mothers Day Coupons
- Fingerprint Necklaces
- DIY Personalized Washer Necklaces
- Photo Block Puzzle
- Mother’s Day Succulent Gift
- Tissue Paper Flower Pot
- Printable Recipe Book
- Mother’s Day Pillow
- Mother’s Day Sign
- Water Marbled Vase
- Garden Stepping Stones
- Homemade Spa Recipes
- Unique Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.