Today I thought I would share with you a super yummy Fresh Peach Popsicle Recipe since I have been so obsessed with fresh peaches right now.
Peaches are abundant right now in Utah, where I live and I am simply obsessed with eating them right now. It has also been blazing hot here and that calls for a delicious COLD treat.
Luckily, these are pretty healthy so you can eat a lot of these treats without the negative side effects or the guilt that comes along sometimes when you eat a treat.
You can use either fresh peaches or frozen peaches and the recipe should turn out super tasty. We used fresh treats for this particular batch of peach popsicles, but in a pinch, the frozen peaches work just as good.
Fresh Peach Popsicle Recipe
- 1 1/4 pounds ripe peaches, (3-4 medium), halved and pitted
- · Juice of 1 lemon
- · 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- · 1/8 cup sugar, or to taste
- · 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coarsely chop peaches in a food processor. Transfer 1 cup of the chunky peaches to a medium bowl. Add lemon juice, orange juice and sugar to taste (depending on the sweetness of the peaches) to the food processor. Puree until smooth. Add to the bowl with the chunky peaches and stir in vanilla.
- Divide the mixture in about twelve freezer-pop molds (or small paper cups). Freeze until beginning to set, about 1 hour. Insert frozen-treat sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour more.
Sooo yummy! The kids LOVE when we make these and I LOVE that there are no hidden preservatives or corn syrup (which I am allergic too). These are a great way to stay cool and enjoy the last and fleeting days of summer.
And who doesn’t love a good treat? Did you see the Peach Slush Recipe that I shared earlier? It is super tasty as well.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you printables, recipes and creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.