*This is a sponsored post with Grove. I love Grove and think you will too! This post contains affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more information.
I am so excited about today’s post. I don’t know about you but I am a little bit obsessed with great cleaning products. Have you heard of Grove Collaborative? I’m a huge fan of Grove Collaborative because they sell all natural products that are extremely affordable and eco friendly. Now, I don’t know about you, but I love a clean house. I am not saying my house is always spotless with 5 busy kids, but I work hard to keep it clean most of the time. One of my most favorite brands of cleaning products is the Mrs. Meyer’s line. Today I get to offer those of you who are NEW to Grove these FREE products!
Through Grove Collaborative, Mrs. Meyer’s is offering two limited edition scents just in time for fall: Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents in Apple Cider and Mum. The Apple Cider smells just like real apples! It’s tart and juicy, with just enough spice. The Mum is a leafy, warm floral scent that reminds me of a fall garden.
With Grove’s exclusive offer for my readers, you can experience Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents for FREE! But you have to hurry as this offer is good for 6 days only and ends on October 16, 2016!
If you’re a new subscriber, you can get the set for FREE + free shipping with your first order when you use my link HERE. Existing customers get the set at 50% off in their next shipment by clicking here!
What do I get?
- 1 Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal hand soap (Mum or Apple Cider)
- 1 Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal dish soap (Mum or Apple Cider)
- 1 Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal multi-surface spray (Mum or Apple Cider)
- 1 Free Grove Collaborative kitchen towel
- a Free 60 Day VIP trial
Existing customers get the set at 50% off in their next shipment! Existing customers can get their set HERE.
This is a great deal, but what exactly am I signing up for?
There is no further obligation to buy anything you don’t want. After your first order of $20, you will receive a text or an email as a reminder when it is time to check your cart. Grove is a monthly delivery service, but you get to decide what products you receive. It’s your choice. You will never be sent something you didn’t order. You can cancel at ANYTIME…but I really think you are going to love Grove as much as I do!
How do I get today’s offer?
To receive the offer, your order needs to total $20. You can choose any combination of products, but here are a few I recommend:
- Grove Collaborative 70+ hour all natural soy candle $12.95
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95
- Mrs. Meyers Laundry Detergent $15.99
Grove really knows how to take care of their customers. If you already use and love Grove like I do, you can get the set for 50% off. That’s a steal! I’m also a VIP member, which means I get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service. Don’t forget to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial when you check out!
There are only a limited number of sets available and the offer ends October 16, so hurry up and place your order!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative HERE. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items. (This is the hardest part — so many great choices!)
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
*Unfortunately Grove Collaborative doesn’t currently ship to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii!
Tip to save: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
And that is not all…
As a fun surprise, Grove was going to send flowers to a few of my readers, BUT in light of the devastation that Hurricane Matthew has created in parts of the USA they have decided instead to randomly select 10 of my readers who join Grove during this campaign and make a $100 donation in their name to the Red Cross Hurricane Relief fund. Once selected Grove will email them and let them know an donation has been made in their name. It’s just their way of giving back where they can! Don’t you just love that?
*This is a sponsored post by Grove Collaborative and includes affiliate links. All opinions are my own & I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you printables, recipes and creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.