I have another delicious Coffee Cake Recipe for you this week! Raspberries are one of my very favorite things in this world. This Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe is not as rich as an entire slice of cheesecake, because it also has a layer of cake to go with it.
It is really the combination of a coffee cake and a cheesecake without coming off as too rich.
I personally am not a huge cheesecake fan, and I find that this is the perfect combination of the two. But, my husband who LOVES cheesecake, also loved this blend of coffee cake and cheesecake together.
You can just as easily use blueberries in this if you would prefer. I also think blackberries would be delicious too. So grab a berry that you like and use it in this recipe! It should turn out just as tasty!Print
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
An easy and delicious Coffee Cake recipe. This Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe is going to be your new favorite dessert.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Dessert
FOR THE FILLING
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, washed and drained
FOR THE CAKE
- 1 and ½ cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 and ½ tablespoons butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sour cream
FOR THE STREUSEL
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, cold cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 8 or 9-inch springform pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Make the filling by mixing together the cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Blend until creamy on medium-low speed. Add egg white and mix until just combined and silky. Set aside mixture.
- To make the cake, combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer combine butter and 1/2 cup sugar on low speed.
- Add vanilla, egg, and egg yolk and blend.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture alternating with the sour cream.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and smooth top.
- Carefully the cream cheese filling over the top. Smooth evenly.
- Place the raspberries onto the cream cheese filling.
- Make streusel by combining flour, sugar, and butter in a bowl.
- Work ingredients together with a pastry cutter until crumbly.
- Spread mixture over raspberries.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!