Halloween Treat–Cotton Candy Cobwebs

I love coming up with simple ideas that ANYONE can recreate.  Everyone loves to get gifts!  They don’t have to be elaborate or expensive.  I think most people would agree that it is just nice to know that someone was thinking about them.  So it is a fun creative challenge for me to come up with simple, but fun gift ideas.  This Halloween I challenged myself to come up with a couple more Halloween gift ideas.  Today I am sharing with you this simple Halloween Treat–Creepy Cotton Candy Cobwebs.

halloween-printables

Seriously people…these could NOT be any easier to make.

1.  Simply put some cotton candy in a cellophane gift package and add a couple of fake plastic spider rings.  My cellophane bags measured almost 4 inches in width and 9 inches in length.

2.  Then print the labels and cut them out around the black lines.

3.  Fold the label in half so that the words are on the front.

4.  Fold the top of the cellophane bags down and then staple the labels onto the bag near the bottom corners of the front label.

Need to find some of the items? You can find them here:

Cellophane Bags (Amazon)

Cotton Candy (Amazon) I have also seen it at Wal-Mart and Target and some grocery stores

Plastic Spiders (Amazon)

Halloween-Candy

And that is it.  Really. Simple.  Now I should actually focus on something that really matters…like the kitchen…which could really use a good cleaning.

You can download the free printable here:

{Creepy Cotton Candy Cobwebs Labels}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.

Halloween-Treats

And now I am curious.  Do you participate in Halloween?  Do you hand out candy?  What candy do you usually hand out?

Comments

1. Debbie says

Where is the link for the free printable? These are so cute, I will use whatever kind of cotton candy I can find , thank you :)

Thanks Debbie! I forgot to add the link and the printable last night! LOL! It is all fixed now so it should be good to go. Let me know if you have troubles grabbing it.

2. Olga says

Is Facebook the only way to get the printable? I am not on Facebook nor do I want to become a member of Facebook. Is there any other way to download your wonderful printables?

Oh, thanks a lot. It sounds and looks really easy to make… And the spiders are so Halloween-like. As for candies I usually hand out I’ll tell you the following: Mike Ike, Skittles, Gummy bear, Lemon heads and M&Ms. But lately I’ve bought very nice Halloween fruit snacks and all the kids were very happy( we’ve tried them with my nephews). If you want some affordable candies you can try various lollipops, Tootsie rolls, bubble gums and sweet tarts. Whatever your taste is, try to think what children will like, not you :-)

4. Cathy Crawford says

I keep clicking on the link to print the label and a candy cane one keeps coming up. Love this idea!!!!

Is there any way I could get the printable without the Facebook part? I’m not on Facebook. – or Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram. I love the idea and my kids would die to hand these out for Halloween.

Yum! I think this is such an original idea. I hope you don’t mind that I linked you from my blog, Spark of Chatter. You can find the post here. Thanks for sharing your work!

7. Melanie says

Hi,

Is there a live link to this printable? I liked the FB page and went to previous downloads which lead me back to the same page with no link. Help!

You will have to click on previous Idea Room Downloads on the FB link and then scroll down a ways as it was a project from last year. Let me know if you can’t find it!

8. Christi mcabee says

I am having trouble finding the download link for the cobweb printable. I can’t find the previous downloads on facebook page. I am desperate for this for my kids.

9. Ashley says

I am not finding the link to the printable template anywhere. Nothing comes up on facebook!! can you please post a link by itself?!??!?!