I LOVE Peppermint…do you? This time of year I crave it on everything. So it totally makes sense to whip up batches of this Peppermint Buttercream Frosting Recipe. It is so good! All I do is just add some Peppermint Essential Oil (food grade) and crushed candy canes and you have one tasty frosting recipe.
And if you are a fan of frosting…you have to give this one a try! You will not regret it…although your diet might!
Peppermint Buttercream Frosting
1 c. butter, room temperature
1 tsp. peppermint extract
3 Tbsp half and half
2 ½ c. powdered sugar
5-6 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Add butter to a mixing bowl. Make sure the butter has been sitting out so that it is soft.
- Add one cup of the powdered sugar and blend together.
- Add the half and half and another cup of powdered sugar and mix together.
- Add the last ½ cup of powdered sugar and mix till smooth.
- Mix in the peppermint and the candy canes.
- Frost your favorite goodies with this delicious frosting!
Your friends and family are begging for you to make this for them…what are you waiting for? :)
Pin it here! Thank you! xoxo
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.