Looking to update your Master Closet Organization? We recently installed closet organizers from Modular Closets and love the extra storage space, function and look of our master closet.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Modular Closets. All opinions are my own. I only work with companies who I personally use and believe in.
5 REASONS CLOSET ORGANIZATION IS IMPORTANT
- Organization saves time: When the items in your closet are visible, you are able to see things immediately and within quick access.
- Clothes management saves money: When everything is visible and accessible, you usually spend less money on clothing because you know what you already have and what you might need.
- An organized closet helps create clarity: Begin your morning with a positive attitude. When you can make easily make a clothing decision you will be happy and avoid the chaos and stress of trying to find the right outfit or throwing items on the floor while looking for what you want.
- Contribute to Others: Seeing everything in your closet can make it easier to donate clothes you no longer wear to a charitable organization. Your generosity can benefit others, and you’ll have more room in your closet for the items you love.
- An organized closet feels good: There is a good feeling you can get when you get your closet organized and you look inside. It feels nice and orderly and can be a great boost to your mood and your overall feeling of your life.
I recently partnered with Modular Closets to give our Master Closet a big overhaul. I am so excited with the way that our Master Closet turned out! The professionals at Modular Closets were so great to work with and listened to what we wanted in our Master Closet design.
MODULAR CLOSET SYSTEMS
Our closet has so much more storage space and we were able to make the most use out of the small space that we had. Since our home was built in 1979 we have pretty small closet spaces without adequate shelving. The addition of this Modular Closet System helped us create a beautiful Master Closet.
Here is what our closet looked like before. You can see how crammed the clothing was in this space. We also had to stack bulkier sweaters and sweatshirts above the clothing racks to fit them into the closet. You can imagine how annoying it was to pull down a sweater and have the others come down with it.
CLOSET STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Modular Closets are so simple to work with and are the perfect organization project to work on while you have some extra time on your hands right now. All you need to do is contact Modular Closets and send them the measurements of your closet.
INSTALLING CLOSET ORGANIZATION SYSTEMS
Then you will work with one of their professional designers to plan a closet that fits your unique needs and style. Modular Closets builds your Closet System and then sends it to your home.
You will then install the system in your closet. The instructions were so easy to follow and it took us just a few hours (after we had done the initial removal of the original closet shelving and painted the closet) to install the new closet system and shelving.
When we measured our hanging rack space, we actually increased it with this new closet system because we were able to make use of all of the vertical space in the closet. Who doesn’t love more storage space in their closets?
CLOSET ORGANIZATION STORAGE BINS
We also added some fun elements to the closet to give it a little more personalized feel. I love that I was able to add a little bit of closet decor that is functional but also adds additional aesthetic. can make a big difference.
I also added some white storage bins and some wicker baskets with a label. These extra items added a nice personal touch and makes me so happy when I walk into the closet. It is amazing how the addition of some simple details.
The best part of having an organized closet is how easy it is to keep it clean. It’s amazing how motivated I am now to hang items back on the hanger or putting things away where they go immediately so my closet stays clean, organized and pretty.
Check out Modular Closets and get your closets organized! You won’t regret it! Now I need to work on the other closets in our home!
Check out some of our other organization ideas and projects I have shared here on The Idea Room.
- Favorite Organization Products
- Office Organization
- Family Command Center
- Medicine Cabinet Organization
- Laundry room
- Pantry Organization
- Spices Organization
- Clothing Organization & Storage Labels
- Gluten Free Labels
- Printable Kitchen Organization Labels
- Christmas Decor Organization Labels
- Recipe Binder
- Weekly Meal Planner
- 72 Hour Kits
- Home Organization Course
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.